When you look at the illegals problem and the repercussions on American society today, our past government actions have created a nightmare.
- Illegals flood across the border nothing has been done.
- Today we seek to deport illegals some who have established families.
- We have no clue who they are. Some have 2 families one in each country.
- They send money earned in the US back to their homes country which does the US zero good.
- They consume services many for citizens.
- The are largely uneducated which places a burden on the US education system which is local. The Federal Gov't isn't impacted.
- Many refuse to assimilate.
- They take jobs Americans could do increasing the welfare state. We have few farms so the illegals here are not picking lettuce.
- It is fundamentally unfair to the rest of the world.
10 The US has become a dumping ground for the excess population from south of th border.
The list of the negative impacts of illegal immigration is endless.
The joke is on us, the government says we have 11 million illegals in the US. Wonder how thy get to that number as it has been the number since 2000. They certainly think everyone in the US is stupid, at least everyone in the cities.